Coriander and Mint chutney is one of my favorite chutney, so whenever I make pakodas, samosa or any other chaat item i ensure that i make this chutney.
My father loves this chutney and coriander chutney . He would always prefer it with plain dal and rice. He also loves it with rice khichdi. So guys if you are a fan of simple and typical Indian food you might want to try this.
- Coriander – 1 bunch
- Mint – 2 bunch
- Garlic – 6 piece
- Ginger – 20 grm
- Green chillies – 4 number
- Onion – one large
- Lemon juice – 4 tbsp or (as per your taste)
- Salt as per the taste
- Clean and wash coriander and mint leaves.
- Peel ginger and garlic and remove stem from green chillies and wash all these three ingredients thoroughly.
- Peel onion and cut it into 4 pieces.
- Now grind all the above ingredients including salt into a smooth paste.
- Serve with any pakodas and chaat item.