Plain Kachori Recipe is an unstuffed version of the famous Kachori’s from the gallis of Delhi, which is a nice tea time snack but can also be used as a breakfast recipe and can be had with pickles, tamarind chutney or, even a simple side-dish
Hellooooooo….. readers how are you all doing?
I hope things are fine and you all are enjoying.
BTW before I start off with today’s post, I wanted to tell all the tastes of India readers, who reads my blog regularly that, today I am going to finish off the discussion which was going on from the last two posts about productivity and “waking up early”.
Today I will be explaining how you could enjoy an early joyful and productive morning. And of course how you can achieve that goal without any disturbance.
So here are some quick tips to switch to an early waking schedule without feeling disturbed.
- Get a good Sleep – If you want to wake up early then you have to sleep early. Start paying attention to your bedtime. If you sleep at 2 at night, expecting that you will wake up early then it is not going to work. Waking up earlier means go to bed early, or else you will end up with a sleepy morning. So go to bed early and have a good sleep so that you can enjoy the beautiful mornings.
- Choose the right place – Whatever you plan to do early, always choose the right place to sit and do your stuff. What I mean to say is that sit nearby the door or, a window where you can be exposed to the natural light and natural fresh air. Even if the sun has not risen, open your curtains and look outside. You would automatically get motivated to work.
- Make a checklist – Yes, if you do this you would get an extra push of motivation. Whatever activity you are going to do, just write it down and check things off when you do them. It gives you a feeling of achievement.
- Choose to do the right thing – Think of something you cannot do all day long or, something that you cannot focus on during the daytime. This gives you more of a sense of purpose and more of a reason to get up early.
- Drink water – Drink water as you wake up because it’s hydrating, energizing, part of a routine, and gives you something concrete to do right away. You can also have something healthy to keep you going early. Do not waste time to make something that early, instead keep something readymade so that you can concentrate on your goal.
- Listen to the music – Do you feel sleepy even if you are out of bed? If yes, then what I would suggest is to listen to your favorite music or, else even after waking up early you will be tempted to go to bed and sleep again.
So Com’on it is time to start living, because “The first 90 minutes of the day belongs to your dreams and your vision for life”. Don’t let it go.
I hope this series helped you to plan to wake up early and get more done.
Let us jump into today’s recipe, now.
Plain Kachori Recipe
Plain kachori is made of all-purpose flour and deep fried in edible oil. Kachori can be made in different ways, with filling or without filling. The normal Kachoris that Delhi’s gallis are known for is the stuffed form of Kachoris.
But here we give a recipe of simple Kachori without filling.
This recipe is great to serve for breakfast along with some side dish or, can also be served along with tamarind chutney. This also can be a nice snack recipe and can be served along with pickles.
Whenever I want to make a quick snack or, make something for my daughter’s tiffin, I prefer making this because it is very easy to make and you will really enjoy it.
A lot of time, effort and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback. If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support. 🙂