Baingan ke pakore is a very tasty tea time snack . Baigan ke pakode is a very simple and easy to make recipe.
- Brinjal (baingan) – 2 medium size
- Gram flour(besan) – 7 to 8 tbsp
- Rice flour -2 tbsp rice flour
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Chat masala(optional)
- Take a bowl, add gram flour, garam masala powder, rice flour, red chili powder, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients with the help of little water to make a thick batter.
- Wash the baigan and cut them into thin round pieces of about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Now dip slices of the brinjal into the batter , it should be well coated with the batter on both sides.
- Now drop gently into the hot oil and fry till golden brown.
- Take them out on a tissue paper and serve hot with mint coriander chutney.
- If yo want you can sprinkle some chili powder and chaat masala on top of pakoras.