- Soft bread fresh-6 slices
- Butter softened-1 tbsp
- Garlic crushed-2 flakes
- Crushed red chilli-1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Grated cheese-1 tbsp.
- Roll the bread flat with the help of a rolling pin.
- Mix the salt, chilli, garlic in the butter.
- Apply on all slices equally.
- Roll one slice tightly from end to end.
- Brush all over with a bit of butter.
- Coat the roll with grated cheese by rolling in it.
- Repeat for all slices. Cover rolls with a moist cloth.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes or till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with ketchup.