- Black Chikpeas (Kala Channa) – 2 cups
- Onion – 1 big (chopped)
- Tomato – 2 (chopped)
- Green Chutney – 2 tsp
- Boiled Potato – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Cucumber – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Green Chillies – 2 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves- handful (Chopped)
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilly Powder – as per taste
- Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
- Black Salt-as per taste
- White salt- as per taste
- Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Sev – for garnish
1. Soak the chikpeas and pressure cook with some salt for 3-4 whistles on a low flame.
2. After the pressure is gone,strain the chikpeas in a seperate bowl.
3. Mix all the above veggies.
4. Add the cumin powder, green chutney, chilly powder, salt, lemon juice and chaat masala and mix well.
6. Garnish with sev and coriander leaves and serve.