Ingredients: (Will serve 3 to 4 people)
- Puffed rice – 3 cups
- Boiled potatoes – 2 (peeled and cut in small 1’ pcs)
- Chopped tomato – 1
- Onion – 1 large (finely chopped)
- Green chilies – 2 (finely chopped)
- Tamarind chutney – 1 tsp
- Mint coriander chutney – 1 tsp
- Garlic chili chutney – 1 tsp
- Coarsely crushed papdi – 1 handful (a biscuit like snack made from flour)
- Small and Slender sev – 1 cup (vermicelli type snack made from gram flour)
- Chopped coriander leaves – 1/ 2cup
Method of Preparation:
- Puffed rice (mudi), papadi and Sev can all be obtained from any grocery shop in India.
- Take a large bowl and mix the puffed rice, potato, tomato, coriander and green chilies in it.
- Add the tamarind chutney, garlic chili chutney and mint coriander chutney according to your individual taste preferences.
- Garnish the mixture well with lots of Sev and papdi.
- Serve and eat immediately to retain the crispness.