Corn Soup with Vegetables is a soup recipe prepared with corn and other vegetables. This creamy soup is perfect as a starters and can be served before lunch.
- 1 can (450 grams) cream-style corn
- 2 level tablespoones cornflour
- 1 teacup finely chopped mixed vegetables
- (cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, onions, french beans)
- ½ teaspoon Ajinomoto powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cheese
To grind :
- 25 mm. (1″) piece ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 green chillies
Chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce grated cheese
- Mix the cornflour with 6 teacups of water.
- Add the paste, corn and Ajinomoto powder and cook in a pressure cooker until done.
- Add the vegetables, butter and cheese and boil for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce or with grated cheese.
If you like this post, I would really love it, if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated. Thank you!