Fruity Cornflakes is one of my favorite ready to have breakfast recipe. You can have cornflakes with whichever fruits you like and the most important thing is that it is healthy as well. This recipe has almost everything which is needed for our body.
So If you want and an Easy and Healthy breakfast then this is surely for you. If you are a kind of health conscious then, serve cornflakes cereal topped with fruit and dry fruits and low-fat milk.
- Cornflakes - Hanfull
- Low fat Milk - 1 glass for kids you can use full cream as well
- Apple - 1/2 chopped
- Banana - 1 thinly sliced
- Dates - 2 sliced
- Cashew - 4 to 5
- Almond - 6 you can use whole almond or you can chop or slice it
- Raisin - 10
- Honey or Sugar - as per you taste or requirement
- Incorporate any other fruit of your choice or any seasonal fruit that you like.
- Boil the milk and let it cool.
- Once it's cooled down you can keep it in a fridge to get it chilled.(you can have cornflakes with hot milk also)
- Now in a bowl bring together all the fruits, corn flakes and honey or sugar.Mix well.
- Pour the milk and top it up with dry fruits.
- Enjoy your healthy and nutritious breakfast.
Please do take a little time to comment on the recipes you like, as your feedback means a lot to me. And don’t forget to share the recipes on your favorite social networks.