- Green Beans – 1/2 Kg (cut into 1″ pieces)
- Potatoes – 2 midium, cubed 1″ pieces
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – as per taste
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – as required
- Salt – as per taste
- Heat Oil in a pan and add Cumin Seeds.
- Allow them to sizzle.
- Now add asafoetida, turmeric Powder, green beans , potatoes and mix well.
- Let it cook for about 5 minuts then add salt, cumin powder, coriander Powder, red chili powder , garam masala and mix well.
- Cover and cook until potatoes and green beans are tender, stirring in-between.
- Serve hot with roti , paratha and puri.(you can always have it as a side dish along with rice)