Cheesy Creamy Elbow Macaroni Pasta recipe, is a pasta made with elbow macaroni and has a lot of cheese in it. You will love it if you are a fan of cheese..
India is going through a change after a dramatic announcement from our Prime Minister, just a day before the presidential elections in the United States.
For everyone who might not know about this – he announced a demonetization of 2 high denomination currencies. In fact, these 2 currencies amounted to almost 85% of the currency circulation in our country. And the reason why he did it; to arrest the black money market in the country.
It was a bold move and to eliminate 85% of the currencies in circulation, meant that there was bound to be a cash crunch and that is what is happening. We see people queuing up outside ATMs and Banks to withdraw money. At the same time, people are also flocking to banks to exchange the devalued currencies in their possession.
The move was applauded by everybody and almost every citizen of India is supporting the move because we understand that this is in the interest of the nation and our future.
But as always, there are a handful of politicians who want to oppose everything and they are opposing this decision as well. Politics is strange. These so-called well-wishers of the general public were never to be seen until yesterday. And all of a sudden they have become the protectors and custodians of the common man..
So, why am I talking about all this?
This recipe that I am showing today is a very simple recipe. Yet, it turned out to be a nightmare because of the cash crunch. While I could use my cards to buy everything, I had no option but to pay in cash for milk, because they did not accept cards. And with the kind of situation that we were in with all the cash crunch, we somehow managed to get some milk.
Anyways, let me tell you about the recipe.
Cheesy Creamy Elbow Macaroni Pasta Recipe
Cheesy Creamy pasta has always been a big hit in my family. Especially my daughter who is a fan of pasta. Today while I was recording the video, as always she came to me and asked “What are you making Mommy”. The moment I said it’s pasta, her eyes lit up. The next question was one I was expecting. She asked, “Will you make some of this tomorrow for my lunch box”.
But then I had to say no to her because I knew that after adding lots of cheese in pasta it would be difficult to save some for the morning too. Though I felt very bad but then, somehow I convinced her and she went back to watch television.
I continued with my recording. It did not take very long since this recipe was really easy to make. Though I make pasta very often, especially for my daughter’s lunch box, this is the first time I made it with so much of cheese.
But it was yummy!
- Elbow Macaroni - 250 gm uncooked
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour - 1 tbsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Course grain mustard - 1/2 tbsp
- Pepper powder - as needed
- Cheese - as required
- Salt - as required
- Cheese - 1 cup
- Red chili flakes - as needed
- Seasoning - as needed
- Cook the macaroni first and when it's get cooked wash it once with cold water, drain well and set aside.
- In a pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Then whisk in flour, salt, and pepper and cook for 2 minutes more , stirring constantly.
- Slowly add milk and heat to boiling.
- Heat mixture until it bubbles over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and add in cheeses. Stir until melted.
- Add the course-grain mustard and cheeses and stir until smooth.
- Now add macaroni to the cheese sauce and mix well.
- Now top it up with one cup cheese, chili flakes and oregano seasoning.
- Cover the pan with a lid until the cheese gets melted properly.
- So the cheesy creamy elbow macaroni pasta recipe is ready to serve now.
A lot of time, effort and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback. If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support. ????