Does it happen ever to you that you are left with lots and lots of sweets and you cannot finish those all even in two or three days? And if you don’t do it, it might just get stale.
It has happened to me so many times, mostly during festivals when we get lots of sweets from all of our guests coming in and I would end up thinking how to finish them all.
I am a kind of a person who doesn’t like to waste food because I have always been taught that if you waste or, throw food, it is one of the most disrespectful things to do. And most importantly before wasting food we should think at least once that there are millions of people out there who are starving without a single meal.
Wastage of food results in global food imbalance as well and contributes to starvation. Let me explain it to you. When more and more food gets wasted, the food demand increases which in turn results in a higher price for food. This higher price is a luxury for many people who cannot afford it and this consequently leads to starvation.
I am not saying that you should treat your stomach as a dustbin and eat everything even if you don’t feel like doing so!!! There are many better ways to avoid wasting food. And one of them is recreating the recipe.
So today I am sharing the recreation of leftover Indian sweets, which I guess you would also love to try. Do share your opinion about this “Indian Sweets Ice Cream Recipe” and also tell me one way you would suggest to avoid wasting food.
- Sweets - 10-12 sliced
- Banana - 2 sliced
- Fresh Cream - 1/2 cup beaten
- Milk - 3/4 glass or as per needed
- Black choco-chips - handful
- White choco-chips - few
- Slice the sweets and place them in a grinder.
- Add two small sliced banana. (You can use any banana)
- Add beaten cream and milk to it.
- Grind the mixture well until smooth.
- Now pour the mixture into an ice cream tray.
- Top it up with some black choco chips.
- Place the tray in a freezer for about 90 minutes - 2 hours.
- After 2 hours take it out from the freezer.
- Place the ice-cream into an ice-cream glasses.
- Pour some chocolate syrup on to it.
- Top it up with some white choco-chips and cherry.
- So the instant ice-cream is ready to serve now.
MY PICKS FOR THIS RECIPE
A lot of time, effort and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback. If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support. ????