Its been a while that I have posted any recipes onto the blog, since I was out of my office. Today I am posting a recipe video of Momos Chutney which was there in my draft. This recipe is very simple and easy to make. Momos are incomplete without this tangy and spicy chutney. This chutney adds an extra taste to Momos and trust me you can’t eat just one. Well that happens to me…Lol
Does that happen to you as well?
I am like a real foodie. Maybe that is one of the reason that I have chosen to become a food blogger. Which will not only keep my hobbies alive but also I can share my own experiment to all my dear readers. Though I know that I have to Improve a lot on what I am doing and I am working towards it. I can blame some of it onto the lack of time but that is no excuse. I am working on getting all the required equipment’s in place and also working on some of the other aspects as well.
But for now I am sure my recipes will help you cook tastier and healthier food for your family. And because I believe in slowly and steadily progressing, you know what to attribute my slow progress to.
That’s it for now. Let’s look at the recipe and the recipe video…..
MY PICKS FOR THIS RECIPE
Video – How to Make Momos Chutney
- Ripe Tomatoes – 2
- Dry Red Chillies or Kashmiri Chillies – to taste
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp or as needed
- Take a saucepan and add tomatoes and dry red chillies.
- Add some water as well, cover and let it boil.
- Remove the cover and let it boil for another 8-10 minutes or until the chillies are soft and the tomatoes are well cooked.
- Once done, pour everything into a sieve or a colander and let it cool down.
- Once the tomatoes are cold enough to handle remove the peels from the tomatoes and transfer it to a blander.
- Transfer the dry red chilies to the blender as well.
- Add some salt and a bit of sugar and blend it to a smooth paste.
- So the chutney is ready to serve now.
- Serve this chutney along with hot Momos.
A lot of time, effort and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback. If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support.