Today I am going to show you a simple soyabean rice recipe which is very easy and simple to make.This uses your normal daily-use rice thus making it a recipe for everyday.Even the other ingredient used in this recipe are easily available. Your kids are sure to love this healthy and nutritious recipe.
- Normal Rice – 1 cup
- Soya chunks – 20 pieces
- Onion – 2 midium (thinly sliced)
- Carrot – 1 big (chopped)
- Green chilli – 3 slit
- Dry Red chilli – 2
- Salt as per needed
For the seasoning :-
- Ghee – 3 to 4 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon – 1 inch piece
- Cloves – 2
- Cardamom – 1
- Bay leaf -1
- Black pepper – 4 to 5 nos
- Javitri – 1 or two
- Black cardamom – 1
- Bring water to boil, add soya chunks, salt and turn off the flame. Let it remain soaked for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, squeeze out the water and cut soya chunks into 2 pieces and keep it aside.
- Now cook rice separately and keep it aside.
- Heat Ghee in kadahi add cumin seeds, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, bay leaf, dry red chilli, black pepper, javitri and black cardamom.
- Add thinly sliced onions, Soya chunks, green chillies, salt and saute until golden brown.
- Add chopped carrot and cook for few minutes.(do not over cook the carrot)
- Now add the cooked rice in it and mix well.
- So the simple soya chunks ghee rice is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with any kkind or raita, pickle, papad and fryams.