Vegetable Bread Pizza Recipe is made with Bakery Bread topped with Fresh Vegetables and Cheese.Bread pizza is an easy & quick kids friendly snack recipe using Bread. So if you have bread at home you can make any quick recipes like bread upma, bread roll, french toast etc.,at any time.Try this recipe, your kids would love this recipe.
Ingredients : –
- Bread – 4 slices
- Tomato Ketchup / Pizza Sauce – as required
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 finely chopped
- Green Bell Pepper – 1 (finely chopped)
- Yellow Bell Pepper – 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Mozzarella Cheese – grated (as per your requirement)
- Oregano – a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil as needed
- Mix onions, tomatoes, capsicum, oregano, salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- First trim edges of the Bread slices and toast it either in a toaster or in a griddle pan.(you can toast it on tawa)
- Remove this to a plate.
- Apply some ketchup over the toast and top it up with some vegetable filling over this.
- Sprinkle lots of cheese and put it on a tawa and cover it with a lid and leave it for 2 mins on a low flame till the cheese melt and the bottom become crispy.
- You can do it on oven too.
- Heat the oven to a broil mode on high temperature and place the toast on the top most rack and grill it for 2 mins till the cheese melts.
- Cut it diagonally and serve.
You can use any bell pepper or any vegetables of your choices.
UPDATE: We have now added our podcast to this post. You can download and listen to the entire episode.