Banana Ice Cream recipe is a quick and easy to make recipe that is full of energy, thanks to the inclusion of a lot of bananas in it.
One more week to freedom!!
It’s only in times like this that we realize the importance of the precious gift that god has given us – our body.
The last 2 weeks were so frustrating for me. I felt as if I am caged. As if I have lost my freedom, having to rely on somebody else for even the minutest of things, though I never saw a “frowned face” whenever I called them for help – both my little daughter and my husband.
But still.. locking yourself down with no freedom is so painful.
I could realize the pain that all of those people who have no freedom would be going through.
I could also realize the difficulty that each of those people who are not as lucky as us to have all their body parts intact, could be facing.
I could realize the pain that a differently abled person would be going through when they are discriminated.
And I prayed – for being so lucky and for being given the gift of being surrounded by some of the most loving people on earth.
Man Proposes, God Disposes
What the last few weeks of being caught inside a “POP cast” did, is that it sent all my plans awry.
I was writing a book which I wanted to complete by March but it doesn’t look like I will be able to meet that deadline.
Dilip was working on a complete end-to-end niche blogging course which also took a backstage.
And a lot of our promotional activities also took an impact.
Anyways, bygones are bygones.
It is time that I recoup and start off from where I left.
Fortunately for me, I was able to record some of the recipe videos, so that ways I was a little prepared. But my publishing schedule was also slightly impacted because of the entire burden falling onto Dilip.
But together we were able to ensure that we published, which is something that is more important as per the backend guy here, Dilip.
He says that Blogging is more of being consistent and that is what I am trying to be.
Banana Ice Cream Recipe
This week’s recipe is a simple one and I like it a lot.
Because it has a lot of energy packed into it.
This banana ice cream recipe is a simple 2 step process – cutting the bananas and freezing it, followed by blending it into a nice Ice Cream consistency.
I like adding a lot of dry fruits to my ice cream recipes because that crunchiness in the ice cream gives it a nice feel. And probably that is why I like butterscotch ice creams a lot.
You can customize the banana ice cream as per your need. The only thing you need to keep in mind is to ensure that you leave the banana slices in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours, though the recommendation is to leave it there overnight.
Let’s get onto the recipe then..
- Banana - 3
- Almond and Cashew- handful + to garnish
- Rasins - to garnish
- Chocolate Sauce - to garnish
- Chocolate Waffers - some crushed
- Slice the bananas.
- Line a tray with butter paper. (you can use any tray or plate which can be kept in freezer)
- Lay the banana slices on the butter paper. (ensure to keep space in between all the slices)
- Place in the freezer and freeze overnight, or for at least 3-4 hours.
- Once frozen blend the banana slices in a blender.
- Continue blending until the banana slices turn to a soft-serve ice cream texture.
- Add almond and cashew to it and grind it again. (Do not grind too much, so that you can get a crunchy texture)
- Take out the mixture in a bowl, add raisins.
- Now keep the bowl again in freezer and let it set for an hour.
- Once done take out the bowl from the freezer and scoop it into ice-cream glasses.
- Garnish with some chocolate sauce, some dryfruits and some chocolate waffers. Serve.
MY PICKS FOR THIS RECIPE
A lot of time, effort and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback. If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support. ????