Aloo Palak Recipe is a delicious Quick Indian Recipe served as a Side-Dish along with roti, paratha, puri, naan or plain rice.
What could be the height of frustration in your business?
I went through one of that in the last couple of days. And I am sure at least some of you would have gone through a similar experience.
It is when some of these companies treat you like a “piece of crap” and either don’t respond to your queries or, give you some weird responses, the meaning of which you are expected to figure out like in most of those art films.. 🙂
We had one of those experiences with Facebook, when they shut down our FB business ads account without even telling us clearly why they did it.
We have never received any red flags or, warnings for any violation though we have been using it for almost 3 years now.
And when companies like these come back to your “so-called” appeals with a robotic response, you feel all the more frustrated.
Nevertheless, FB decided to stay with their decision in spite of all our appeals and we decided to move on…
Dilip has always had a very straightforward approach to the use of the Internet – Keep it clean and help keep it clean. And going with this motto of his in life, he always ensures that he reports offensive posts on social media and ensures that he does his part to keep the internet clean.
He had done this a lot of times on Facebook as well. Ironically most of these posts were not even supposed to be there on Facebook in the first place but gets through all the cracks in their policing model.
And good netizens get caught for no wrong of theirs.
I felt sad for him when this FB ads issue happened. He had spent a lot of time nurturing his ads and audiences.
At times I feel that such poor treatment of responsible citizens is what then makes them go rogue. At least for people who aren’t very strong at heart and are devastated by such rejections.
Dilip has decided to move on in life and to focus more on Bing ads, Twitter and Pinterest.
Aloo Palak Recipe – Spiced Potato Spinach Recipe
As the name itself says, this recipe is a combination of aloo and palak. This recipe is so easy to make as it simply makes use of readily available spice powders and everyday ingredients. It does not only tastes good but it is also a very healthy recipe. Aloo Palak recipe goes really well along with hot chapattis. If you want you can also serve this recipe as a side dish along with plain rice and dal or along with rice and pulissery.
For another palak recipe, that I am sure you would love, Click here…
Aloo Palak RecipePrint Recipe
- 500 gms Spinach finely chopped
- 250 gms Potato boiled and roughly mashed
- 100 gms Onion (thinly sliced)
- 100 gms Tomato thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
Wash the spinach leaves. Chop them.
- Take a pan, heat some oil.
- Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
- Once the mustard seeds starts spluttering add chopped green chilis, onions, turmeric and salt.
- Fry onion on slow flame until golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute until the raw smell of garlic goes off.
- Now add coriander powder, garam masala powder and red chilli powder.
- Fry until the raw smell of masala goes off.
- Add slightly mashed potato to it and give it a nice stir.
- Now it's time to add chopped spinach. Stir well.
- Add sliced tomatoes and mix everything well.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the tomatoes are well cooked.
Once done switch off the gas and serve along with hot chapatis, naan, paratha or puri.
- This can also be served as a side dish along with rice and some curry.
Make sure you don’t over cook the spinach, otherwise it will lose its freshness.
MY PICKS FOR THIS RECIPE
A lot of time, effort and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback. If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support.