Gur aur Nariyal ka Paratha is one of those Quick Indian Recipes that can be made in less than half an hour and is a perfect fit for kids lunch boxes.
In a world where customers are spoilt with choices, we the customer is still taken for a ride by a lot of companies. And a lot of times it can be so frustrating.
Especially when a customer care agents shows you a thumbs-down and tells you that you don’t have a choice but to accept what you are getting.
A lot of times, if such conversations happen at the beginning of the day, it sets the tone for a disastrous day unless you take control of the situation and ensure that your day is not impacted. This is not the case with a lot of people.
Dilip, is somebody who I have seen fighting for his rights, pretty much everywhere. While a lot of times I feel a little scared of what the consequences could be, I still let him follow his heart.
And quite a number of times he has taken the fight to the opposition.
If he feels that a company is taking him for a ride, he reaches out to every authority possible and is always ready with the next steps if he doesn’t get a response from any one of them.
The last couple of week has been one such week, where he has continuously been fighting with the executives of India’s topmost telecom company Airtel.
He has been a customer with them for 18 years now and he has retained the current mobile number for almost that period.
Being cheated is a bad feeling. But it is worse when the same cheat tells you on your face that “it’s his way or, the highway” and asks you to take a walk.
That’s the situation that Dilip found himself in and his fight is on and it will go on.
So when we are spoilt for choices, why do we still go through this frustration of fighting with these companies?
We could just move on to another company. Isn’t it?
Yes, but there are 2 reasons why people would fight – First, because you don’t want to let go of a cheater without being punished.
Second, the inconvenience of change, especially if you are dealing with a product or, company that you have been with for a long time.
So, have you ever come across a situation like this where you felt cheated by a company and what did you do about it? Do let me know by commenting below.
Okay, enough of that negative rant. To freshen up the mood, let us make something sweet.
Gur aur Nariyal ka Paratha Recipe – Instant Sweet Paratha Stuffed with Jaggery and Coconut
Gur aur Nariyal ka Paratha Recipe is one such recipe I make for my daughter. She loves it very much. This paratha is one of those recipes I pack for my daughter lunch box. This sweet paratha is very easy to make and needs only basic ingredients available at home.
There are many other Stuffed Paratha, you might also want to try.
Stuffed Paneer Paratha Recipe
Gobi Paratha Recipe
Stuffed Mooli Paratha Recipe
Stuffed Chana Dal Paratha – Indian Stuffed Flatbread
How to Make Aloo Paratha
Gur aur Nariyal ka Paratha
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- 3/4 cup Grated or Powdered Jaggery
- Water to knead the dough
- Oil/Ghee to make paratha
- In a wide bowl, add wheat flour and knead the wheat flour into a soft dough by adding water as needed.
- Then take a bowl add grated coconut and grated jaggery and mix well.
- Now to prepare the paratha divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Add two tablespoon of coconut mixture in the center and then close and seal it gently by pressing the edges together. Ensure that not to overstuff the paratha and it doesn't tear in between).
- Now dust the stuffed ball and gently roll the stuffed parathas into a slightly thick paratha. (take care that the filling does not ooze out or tears the dough)
- Heat a pan and place the rolled out paratha on it.
- Let it cook on medium heat and then flip it over.
- Drizzle 1/2 tsp of oil over it and along the edges.
- Once brown spots appear on both sides, remove from pan.
- Serve coconut paratha hot or cold for breakfast or as a snack along with cold milk or curd.
- And of course, cut this paratha in pieces and pack it for the lunch box for your kids.
A lot of time, effort and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback.
If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support.