- Besan-1 cup
- Water-1/2 cup
- Spinach-1/2 bunch (fresh chopped)
- Potatoes-2 finely chopped
- Onion-1 finely chopped
- Anardana-2 tsp
- Coriander powder-2 tsp
- Baking Soda-1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Mix all of the above ingredients (make sure there are no lumps).
- Heat oil in a pan. Take small picks of the mixture and drop it into the oil and deep fry. When you pick, you should use all five fingers to ensure that the quantity picked is enough and sufficient.
- Fry till golden brown turning it in between on a medium flame. When it turns golden brown remove from the oil.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and Serve hot with sauce or coriander chutney.