Pizza Puff Recipe is a snack recipe which is a combination of vegetables and Pizza sauce, stuffed inside a puff pastry.
“It is said that anger and storm are both alike. Only after it passes we realize the damage it has done.
Once a monk lived in a village, he had lots of disciples. Among all of them, there was one who was a little different. He had a tendency of getting angry at every small issue. And many times, his debates used to become a cause of fights or quarrels.
In contrast, his Guru was a calm and composed person. He would never get angry at anything. One day the disciple thought, “why is that my guru never gets angry”.
He became inquisitive and decided to ask this question to his Guru itself.
So he went to his Guruji and asked how is it that he ensures that he never gets angry.
The Guru said, “Wait before I give you the answer to your question. I have something important to tell you. I foresaw your future yesterday and found that you are going to die in seven days”.
The disciple was shocked to hear this. He felt the ground slipping from under his feet. He suddenly got up to leave.
The Guru asked, “Wait! Where are you going, I have not even answered your question yet”.
Upon that the disciple said, “What’s the point of that answer now when I knew I will die in 7 days”.
And he slowly walked out of the hut.
And as he was leaving, another disciple ran across and accidentally splashed some dirt onto him.
As always, his eyes turned red with anger and he was on the verge of shouting at him but then he remembered his Guru’s words and his seven days prediction.
He suddenly forgot his anger. A sense of calm took over his thoughts and he walked away, without utter anything.
When the 7 days had passed he was surprised to see himself alive.
He ran to his Guru to ask the reason for him being alive.
He ran into his Guru’s hut, and without even catching his breath he asked, “Guruji, it’s 8 days today and I didn’t die. Your prediction failed. I am alive. Why and how?”
The Guru smiled and said, “First you tell me, in the past 7 days how many times did you get angry on somebody or, about something?”
The disciple thought a while and replied, “Not even once”.
The Guru asked, “Why?”
The disciple replied, “Because whenever I felt like getting angry, a thought crossed my mind. I asked myself if I really wanted to do it with so little time left in my life. If I get angry today, I will lose some very precious moments from my life. And that would calm me down”.
The Guru replied, “You now got the answer to the question you wanted to ask me”.
He continued, “You had 7 days in your life, yet you felt that you had so little time left. But the truth is that we do not even know what the next moment has in store for us. When you are living every moment not knowing if you will be alive the next moment, would you really want to waste it in being angry at someone or, something?”
His disciples understood what the Guru wanted to tell him.
This is true with each one of us. We do not know what the next moment has in store for us. In such a situation, do we really want to waste those precious moments in unnecessary quarrels, fights, and becoming angry at others?
..and at this point, it doesn’t really matter if you are the one who is angry or, the one who is being shouted at.
Onto this week’s recipe.
Homemade Vegetable Pizza Puff Recipe
Pizza puff is something, my daughter loves a lot. I am sure this is something most of the kids love, I guess?
And why only kids, pizza puff is enjoyed by most of us.
This recipe is an inspiration from Mc Donald Mc Pizza Puff. Since we are restricted in dining out or, ordering from outside because of the situation around us, I thought of making this recipe at home.
And of course, if you are regular at my Blog. Then you know these days I am only trying these kinds of recipes.
Also because I am craving to have all these from the past 5 months.
Now no more of those cravings 🙂
This Pizza Puff has lots of vegetables combined with Mozzarella cheese mixed with tomato sauce, pizza, and pasta sauce along with some spices.
I have prepared the fried version of this recipe, but if you want you can bake them too.
So, why don’t you give it a try and tell us how it turned out for you by commenting below.
Homemade Vegetable Pizza Puff Recipe
- 2 cup All-Purpose Flour Maida
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 5 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Cold Water as needed to knead dough
- 1 nos Onion medium-size, finely chopped
- 1 nos Bell Pepper medium-size, finely chopped
- 2 nos Carrot medium-size, finely chopped
- 7-8 Beans finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Sweet Corn
- 1/4 cup Peas
- 3 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese Cold and Grated
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Method for Mixing Dough
- Take a bowl, add all-purpose flour, oil, salt, and baking powder.
- Mix oil thoroughly until the color of the flour changes from white to pale yellow in color. ( this process gives a nice small layer into your puff).
- Now start adding water little by little and combine the dough until the dough turns smooth and tight.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
- By the time our dough is resting.
- We will prepare the stuffing.
Method to Prepare Stuffing
- Keep the corn and peas in hot water for 10 minutes and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add capsicum and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now add carrot, beans, peas, and sweet corn. Mix well.
- Cook the vegetables for 5 more minutes.
- Now add 1/2 cup water and let it simmer.
- Now add pasta and pizza sauce and mix well.
- Now add salt, sugar, black pepper, oregano, chili flakes, and crushed garlic. Mix everything well.
- Now add tomato ketchup and give it a nice mix and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Once done transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Now keep this mixture in a freezer for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add cold grated cheese to it and mix well.
- Keep this mixture again in the freezer for another 15 minutes.
For Making Puff
- Remove the wet cloth from the dough and knead it for 5 well again.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two equal sizes.
- Now take one portion and roll the dough slightly thick.
- Cut few equal size rectangle pieces with the help of a knife (keep the rectangle sheet a little bigger than the actual size you want, because after sealing the edges we will cut the edges)
- Now on a flat surface sprinkle some all-purpose flour and keep one rectangle sheet.
- Now brush the edges with water, as it helps to stick.
- Take one tbsp of stuffing, and place over one side of the sheet.
- Cover the stuffing with another rectangle sheet.
- Now press the sides gently, ensuring the stuffing doesn’t ooze out.
- You can press slightly giving a nice impression with the help of a fork.
- Sprinkle all-purpose flour on both the sides and keep these pizza puff in freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes before frying.
- Now deep fry the veg pizza puff in hot oil on low to medium heat.
- Fry till the pizza puff turns golden and crisp.
- Finally, serve veg pizza puff with tomato sauce or mayonnaise or just like that.
- Sleek & compact design saves space in your kitchen
- A must in every kitchen focused on healthy living. Essential for that ﬁrst apartment, compact kitchen, college dorm life, or weight-conscious holiday
- With Time and Temperature control functions. Automatic shut down function lets you know when your food is ready
- 1.8 Litre non-stick food basket, easy to clean and maintain
- Capacity: 1.8 liters
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Power: 1000 watts; Operating Voltage: 230 - 230 volts
Paneer Wrap Recipe
Burger Recipe at Home – Easy Vegetable Burger Recipe
Homemade Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe
A lot of time, effort, and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback. If you really liked this post and found it helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support.