Homemade Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe is a cheesy double-layered pizza made in a Kadai without yeast. This pizza is liked by people who love a lot of cheese in their pizzas.
Children grow up so fast that you don’t even realize.
Today when my daughter came to me asking “Mamma shall I help you out”.
I was surprised at her asking that question.
But I felt really good though, knowing that she understands me and also at the fact that she knows her responsibilities.
But at the same time, I felt that she has grown up a little too fast – Helping me out in my kitchen, starting to do things independently, and many more such other things.
I wish if I could have a time machine, just like “Nobita” in Doraemon series. I would have gone back and spent another day with my daughter when she was small.
Back then I never used to get enough time to spend quality time with my little daughter. My Blog, household work, cooking, doing dishes, taking care of elderly parents, and since we had a joint family, there were many other extra responsibilities too.
And at that time it seemed that those responsibilities were more important than playing or spending time with my kid.
It is good to be responsible for your work and your family. But we should know how to balance things. We should find a way to save some time for our kids.
Today through this post, I would advise all those wonderful parents out there to spend some quality time with your kids because you will never get this time back again.
And most importantly, if you want your children to be attached to you and want your children to share even the smallest thing, then you must spend time with them.
Well, there are certain things you can always do to minimize your work and save time for your kids.
Here are some of the things I learned over time
Ways to Squeeze More Time Out of Your DAY
Enough Meal – Make enough meals in the morning itself for lunch and dinner, that way you will save your evening and nights that you can then spend along with your kids.
Extra Space Cleaning – If you have extra rooms or for that matter bathrooms, which you hardly use, it’s better to clean those spaces thoroughly, just once in a week. I think that should be enough. Once you have cleaned it for the week, shut the door so that the rooms stay clean for a week.
Ready-made Food – Keep some readymade food items available always so that in between, you can use them, like oats, cornflakes, etc. instead of cooking a full meal.
Keep it simple – Try making simple food, that way you can save a lot of time. Pick any two days, when you can probably make something lavish. Avoid the lengthy process of making food.
Being Organized – It is good to be organized and to keep the house clean. But there’s something I would like to tell you. When you become a parent and you have kids at home, then it is better to forget about your house being sparkling clean.
Accept the fact, that your house is going to get messy, especially if you have small kids at home. Trust me when you accept that fact your life will be a whole lot easier and you will have happy kids.
Don’t be a supermom – When it comes to multitasking, I know only women can do that (am I boasting?). But please stop! let every member of the family also help you if and when they can.
Don’t feel shy about asking little favors from everybody in the family. This way you can reduce your workload and of course, you will get extra time too.
So those were some practical tips I wanted to share with you. Hope you liked it.
I think it’s time now for the recipe. So let’s jump straight on to the recipe…
Homemade Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe in a Kadhai
No need for an explanation about this recipe right??
It’s like a universal recipe, that probably even the kids would know. 🙂
Today I prepared Cheese Burst Pizza at home in a Kadai.
Something, that most of us are missing during this Lockdown. Especially Kids.
I never really made Pizza in the traditional method before, I would normally use the ready-made dough. Also because I never really wanted to miss a day off in between from my Kitchen and spend the day out at Pizza Hut or, Dominos.
But see what happened…..
Because of this Pandemic, my list of recipes just went up.
Since you know me… I prefer Homemade food. So this time I tried making Pizza also (the tastes of India style). And to my surprise, It turned out so well that my family also started saying why to go out for “Pizza” when we can make it at home itself.
So now you can make out how tasty it was…
And I am very excited, and want you also to try this recipe. Will be waiting to hear, how it turned out for you.
So now let us see, how this Homemade Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe is being made.
Homemade Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe
Ingredients for Pizza Dough
- 1 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Curd to knead, as required
- 2 tsp Oil
- All-Purpose Flour extra – to roll the pizza base + to knead
- 100 gm Paneer
- 1 nos Capsicum
- 1 nos Onion
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oil
How to make Pizza Base
- Add all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt. Mix well.
- Now add curd little by little and start kneading the dough. Knead it into a soft sticky dough. (Knead it for about 5-10 minutes)
- Now sprinkle some flour over it and knead it again for 5 minutes and make it into a soft dough.
- Add oil to it and knead it again. Set aside.
How to prepare Topping
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion, capsicum, paneer, chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Saute Everything for a few minutes and switch of the flame. Set aside. (Ensure that the vegetables don’t get cooked too much and has a crispy texture)
How to make Pizza in Kadai
- Take a plate, brush it with butter. Set aside.
- Place the kadhai on medium heat and spread the salt evenly inside it.
- Then place a small bowl in the center. We will be placing the pizza pan/plate on top of this bowl. This will ensure that the pan/plate doesn’t touch the base of the kadhai and will ensure that the pizza doesn’t get burnt.
- Cover it with a lid.
- Let it pre-heat for about 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime take the dough and divide it into two equal sizes first.
- Now divide each ball into two in a 70:30 ratio.
- Take the smaller ball first and roll it out.
- Heat a pan or tawa and place the rolled out ball on it and roast it very slightly from both the sides. Take the base out before it gets golden bubbles and switch of the gas. (roasting for about a minute should be good enough)
- Now roll out the bigger ball. Roll it slightly bigger (about 1.5 inch bigger in diameter) than the smaller one.
- Take this bigger base and spread it onto the plate that we had brushed with butter earlier.
- Now with a fork prick the base all over so that the base doesn’t swell when baking.
- Put some cheese spread in the center and slowly spread it around until it covers about 1/3rd of the pizza base from the center.
- Now take 4 cheese slices and place one below each other in the form of a “+” shape, in the center of the pizza base.
- Then take another cheese slice and cut it into 4 pieces along the length and place each of them around the outer edge of the pizza base leaving about an inch of free space towards the edge.
- Now place the smaller base on top of the bigger one slowly and fold the edges of the larger base over onto the top of the smaller base.
- Seal the edges by brushing water on the edges of the bigger base.
- Using the fork, prick holes all over the top.
- Brush butter on the folded edges of the base.
- Now put pizza sauce on the center and with the help of a spoon, spread it nicely until it covers the base except towards the edges.
- Add your toppings on top of the base.
- Now grate the Cheeza on top. You can add cheese as per your choice.
- Take the plate and place it slowly onto the bowl inside the kadhai which should already be hot by now.
- Ensure that the sides of the plate don’t touch the kadhai.
- Turn the flame to medium-low and let the pizza bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- At about 20 minutes open the lid and check if the edges of the pizza are slightly golden brown.
- If you find that the edges are golden brown, then you can take the pizza out. But if the edges are still not golden brown, then let it bake for another 5 minutes.
- When the pizza is baked, slowly take it out of the kadhai and place it on a cutting board.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice the pizza.
- Garnish it with Oregano and Chilli flakes and your yummy Cheese Burst Pizza is ready to be served. You can also use Pizza Seasoning instead of oragano.
You might also want to try:
A lot of time, effort and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback. If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support.