- Almonds soaked overnight-1 1/2 cup
- Hot milk-3 cups
- Ghee-250 gm
- Sugar-1/2 to 1/3 cup
- Peel the almonds, wash and grind it to a fine paste.
- Heat ghee in a heavy pan.
- Add almond paste and cook on first high then slow flame, stirring continuosly.
- When it turns light brown and aromatic , pour hot milk and stir.
- As the mixture tends to splatter use a long-handled spatula.
- When the mixture thickens, add the sugar and cook, stirring continously and gently till ghee begins to separate.
- Decorate with chopped nuts and serve hot.