So guys since i am back today i am posting a new recipe called cabbage pulao and i hope you all will love it….
- Rice – 1 cup
- Cabbage – 1/2 cup (shredded)
- Onion – 1 medium-sized (chopped)
- Peas – 1/4 cup (optional)
- Tomato – 2 big (chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1 (chopped)
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Bay leaf – 1
- Cloves – 2
- Black pepper corns – 6-7
- Cumion Seeds – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1 inch piece
- Corriander leaves – handful (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Oil as per required
- Firstly chop onion, tomato.Slit green chilli.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add bay leaf, cloves, black pepper corns and cinnamon and saute for a few seconds.
- Now add cumin seeds and when they starts spluttering , add chopped onions, ginger paste and green chillies.
- Saute the onions till golden brown.
- Then add shredded cabbage, peas, chopped tomato and coriander leaves along with salt and fry again for a few minutes.
- Now add water and ricE and mix well.
- Pressure cook the rice till it is done.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve cabbage pulao hot with any kind of raita.