Vegetable Noodles is one of my favorite chinese recipe. I always prefer to make noodles for breakfast as its an instant recipe and healthy too (especially because I don’t use chinese salt and vinegar, I use lots of vegetables). It taste real good if you have noodles with paneer chilli ,manchurian .
- Chinese noodles - 100 grams easily available in general store
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp properly crushed
- Onion -2 midium
- Cabbage - 1/2 cup thinly sliced
- Carrot - 1 medium size thinly sliced
- Capsicum - 1 big size
- Soya sauce - 2 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 2 tsp or as required
- Chilli sauce - 1/2 tsp or as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil -2 1/2 tbsp
- Bring water to boil adding a tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp of salt.Then add noodles to the boiling water.
- Stir in between to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Do not over cook the noodles.
- Once done drain the noodles in a strainer and than spread it on the flat surface in order to prevent it from sticking to each other.
- Now cut the vegetables (carrot, onions, cabbage and capsicum) and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add finely crushed ginger-garlic paste and saute for 2 seconds.
- Then add onions and saute for a few more seconds on high flame.
- Now add carrot, cabbage and capsicum and saute the vegetables on high flame (Ensure that the vegetables should not be over cooked).
- Then add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce and mix well.
- Now add the cooked noodles, salt, and toss everything together, so that the noodles get mixed with the sauces properly.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot with any sauce as per taste.
If you like this post, I would really love it, if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated. Thank you!