Cheese Stuffed Garlic Breadsticks is sure to remind you of the stuffed garlic breads that you would have eaten at that Domino’s outlet. But the addition of cheese makes it even more mouth watering.
I have always been wanting to make garlic bread sticks like that of dominos and pizza hut, at home. You know why?
Because I love those sticks especially the garlic flavor in it. Today while I was shooting videos for the next two weeks I planned to make something out of the leftover bread as well.
But what to make was the biggest question?
My hubby said make a cheesy roll with the sliced cheese. Then I thought rather than using cheese slice it would be even better if we use mozzarella cheese added with oregano seasoning and chilli flakes.
So I started of with the recipe and it came out really well.
But then I was not fully satisfied and ended up with heating butter along with some crushed garlic. I applied the garlic butter on top of each roll. And the flavor of garlic itself was so tempting
It came out much better than I expected it to primarily because of the mozzarella cheese.
After today’s experiment, I was very clear about one thing. Cooking is not something that you can be perfect on rather it is an experiment. And this experiment needs a lot of passion because only then you will not be disappointed with failures (which you shouldn’t ever be in any case).
Instead, failure should be a learning and should also be the motivation for your next experiment. This in a way also mean that there is a chef inside all of us.
This recipe was loved by all and I think, whosoever are reading this post should definitely try this recipe. I can bet you that you cannot stop licking your fingers.
Cheese Stuffed Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
If you love the tastes of garlic breads, then this recipe is something that you are going to love.
We stuffed it with grated mozzarella cheese which melts inside the bread sticks when you shallow fry it. As you break the sticks the cheese will ooze out and that sight itself is mouth watering.
Whenever I want a quick snack recipe, this is one of the choices I prefer going to. And since I am anyways a fan of garlic breads, I don’t need another reason for making it.
Let us get onto the recipe and I am sure you too will love it.
- Bread Slices - 7
- Mozzarella cheese - as required grated
- Oragano seasoning - as needed
- Chilli flakes - as needed
- Garlic - 4-5 pods crushed
- Butter - 2-3 tbsp
- Oil - to shallow fry
- Cut the sides of the bread slices.
- Take some water in a bowl and dip a bread slice and take it out immedietly.
- Gently squeeze the water from the bread by pressing between palms.
- Place a tablespoon of mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes and oragano seasoning.
- Roll it and seal the edges of it. Set aside.
- Repeat the same process for rest of the bread.
- Heat a pan, add some oil to it.
- Add the rolled bread stick 2-3 at a time.
- Shallow fry it until brown.
- Take it out on an absorbent paper to remove the excess oil.
- Heat butter in a small pan or bowl add crushed garlic in it and heat for few seconds.
- Brush up the garlic butter on top of all the bread rolls.
- Serve immedietly along with some sauce or mayonnaise.
A lot of time, effort and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback. If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support. ????