Hare matar ki poori ((Green peas poori)– Puris/Pooris have always been considered as a treat for almost all the occasions. The crispy puris stuffed with green peas taste real good along with aloo ki Subji. Though today I have prepared aloo matar ki sabzi along with hare matar ki poori and I would be sharing the recipe of Aloo Matar ki sabzi in my next post.
- Fresh green peas - 100 g
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup chopped
- Green chilli - 2
- Wheat flour - 250 g
- Semolina - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp required while mixing atta
- Oil for deep fry
- Carom seeds - 1/2 tsp
- First blend the green peas, coriander leaves,green chilli together.
- Now take a bowl add wheat flour,semolina,salt,carom seeds and little oil and mix atta properly .
- Now mix atta by adding little little water in it and make a stiff dough so that you can roll it without flour.
- Divide the dough in to small poori size portion.
- While rolling put two drops of oil and roll it to get a non sticky poori.
- Coat the dough ball with oil, and using rolling pin roll small poori and deep fry them.
- Serve this hot with favorite curry.(It goes well with any pickle as well)
If you like this post, I would really love it, if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated. 🙂 Thank you!