Masala Raita is nothing but just a mixture of tomato and onion but with a slight twist, and this twist is that I have mixed some leftover Dry garlic chutney powder into it. This twist has made the raita taste amazing. But if you do not want to do this, then you can simply add pepper powder, chaat masala, black salt, zeera powder and chilli powder
- Curd – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 large (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Dry Garlic chutney – 2 tbsp (optional)
- Wash the onion, tomatoes and green chili.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Whisk the curd.
- Add the finely chopped onion, tomato and green chili in the curd.
- Add salt and the left over Garlic chutney powder .
- Mix them well.
- Garnish and serve with pulao, biryani and with any stuffed paratha.