Mango suji cake is a delicious eggless cake made using mangoes. This is a delicious dessert that I am sure, will soon become your favorite too. This is a popular recipe for special occasions and get-togethers. (step-by-step-recipe)
About Mango Suji Cake Recipe: key word identified
I love eating mango in any form. In fact, I am obsessed with Mangoes during summer. After all, mango is the king of fruits. And what’s not to love – sweet, flavorful, and SO versatile!
Whatever you put it in, it enhances the taste of the dish, and this is how I can best describe my Eggless Mango Suji Cake Recipe.
Mango Suji Cake is a traditional, deliciously unique dessert that you have to try!
It’s made with mango, semolina (suji), and nuts, and it’s perfect for any occasion.
This blog post will discuss what Mango Suji Cake is, why you should try it, and how to make it. We’ll also answer some of the most frequently asked questions about this delicious dessert. So don’t wait any longer – get ready to try the best Mango Suji Cake you’ve ever had!
It’s perfect for any occasion, and it’s sure to be a hit with your friends and family. If you’ve never tried Mango Suji Cake before, you’re in for a treat!
I tried this recipe for my family and friends and all of them liked this cake very much. Especially my daughter loved it very much.
There are some more recipes I tried making, using ripe mango-like Mango Shrikhand, and Mango Jam, which you might want to try!
You can also check out my collection of Mango Recipes here.
Why should you try Mango Suji Cake?
There are many reasons why you should try Mango Suji Cake.
- First, it’s a delicious and unique dessert that you’ll be sure to enjoy.
- Second, it’s good for you! Mango Suji Cake is made with mango, which is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants.
- Third, it’s easy to make! All you need is a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time.
- And most importantly, this cake is a great option to pack for the kid’s lunch box.
Pro Tips for Baking a Perfect Eggless Mango Cake:
- Make sure to line your baking pan with parchment paper before making this eggless mango cake. If you don’t have parchment paper, brush the pan generously with melted butter/oil. And then pour the mixture.
- Make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature. This is important because room-temperature ingredients solubilize better.
- You can reduce the quantity of sugar. If you prefer too sweet, you may add 1 cup of sugar. It also depends on the sweetness of the mangoes.
- Make sure not to over-mix the dry and wet ingredients. Over-mixing will remove all of the air, resulting in a dense cake. Simply fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with an offset spatula.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before removing it from the pan.
Looking For Some More Cake Recipes on the BLOG:
If you are someone who loves cake and makes the cake more frequently, then you might want to check some of the cake recipes popular on the Blog.
Basic Ingredients used to Make this Recipe:
Rava (semolina): I have used normal rava, which I have grind to make a fine powder. You can use fine rava if you can get it.
Mango: I have used Alphonso mango. You can use mango of your own choice, it just that you have to make sure that it is not the fibrous one.
Sugar: You can increase or decrease the amount of sugar, depends on the sweetness of mango.
Baking Powder: Use good quality baking powder, and also ensure its not expired, else you will not get good results.
Oil: Use flavorless oil for baking to get the good taste.
Others: Apart from the above mentioned ingredients, you will be needing milk and some nuts. You can always use nuts of your choice. You can even use tutti frutti , if you want to.
Eggless Mango Cake Recipe
- 1 cup Suji
- 1 cup Mango Pulp you will be needing probably e mango for 1 cup pulp
- 1/2th cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4th cup Milk
- 1/4th cup Oil
- 1/4th cup Almond
- Take mixer grinder, add mango pulp and sugar and grind to a smooth paste.Set aside.
- Grind suji in a mixer grinder to a fine powder.
- Now add oil and mango pulp in the suji. Whisk well.
- Now add 1/2 cup of milk. Mix well.
- Cover the mixture and set it aside for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 Minutes, add baking powder, Mix well.
- Add the leftover milk.(Cake batter consistency should be thick, so don’t make it loose)
- Now pour the mixture in the greased baking tin. And top it up with some chopped almonds.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degree C for 55 min.
- After baking, keep the cake on wire mesh atleast for an hour, until it gets cool down completely.
- So the tasty cake is ready, cut and enjoy.
My Recommended Product:
I would highly recommend a product that is a must for your kitchen if you are planning to bake a cake. And that is an OTG. I do all my baking in OTG Usha. Apart from OTG you would also be needing some of the basic items like,
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a small commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. I am an independent blogger and the reviews are done based on my own opinions. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mango Suji Cake:
Can I make Mango Suji Cake without semolina?
Yes, you can make Mango Suji Cake without semolina. Just substitute the semolina with All-purpose flour.
Can I make Mango Suji Cake without sugar?
Yes, you can make Mango Suji Cake without sugar. Just substitute the sugar with another sweetener, such as honey or maple syrup. You can even use jaggery if you want to.
Can I make this cake in Kadhai?
Yes, this cake can also be made in a pressure cooker, kadhai, or even in Microwaves; the possibilities are endless. Basically, I want you to make this recipe and share the happiness it brings you!
You Might Also Want to Try:
Recipe for Whole Wheat Bread
Dominos Style Garlic Bread Recipe – How to Make Garlic Bread at Home
Recipe for Cheesy Garlic Bread
Choco Burst Chocolate Pizza Recipe
We hope you enjoyed this blog post about Mango Suji Cake. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. And be sure to try Mango Suji Cake for yourself – you won’t be disappointed! Thanks for reading!
What is your favorite mango dish? Let us know in the comments below! And if you happen to make this awesome recipe, do tag me on Instagram using #thetastesofindia. Happy Baking! 🙂