This Recipe of chocolate Pizza is the sweetest, most delectable chocolate pizza you would’ve ever tasted. Imagine tasty chocolate on top of a warm, mouthwatering pizza with a crunchy crust. Yes, it is yummy and it’s quite simple to make. (Step-by-Step-Recipe)
About Choco Burst Chocolate Pizza
Chocolate is a big part of our lives. Over time, we have come up with all kinds of creative ways to eat chocolate, including putting it on pizza. Chocolate pizza is as delicious as it sounds. This pizza recipe is a perfect combination of chocolate syrup, chocolate spread, and lots of chocolates.
My daughter once had chocolate pizza at Domino’s. Unfortunately, after a while, they stopped selling chocolate pizza.
Now, Guess what! After that instance, my daughter was after me. She kept asking, why can’t I make chocolate pizza.
Finally today I thought of making chocolate pizza at home. And to my surprise, it came out really well.
I did not make the same what we used to get in dominos;’s with a thin crust base, rather I gave a completely new twist. I made this pizza in a cheese burst style that’s why the name was given choco burst chocolate pizza.
The chocolate pizza recipe is a real classic. If you are bored of the classic tomato, cheese, and paneer pizza, then you can really switch it up by getting creative with your toppings.
You can get really creative and make a chocolate pizza recipe. This recipe does not require a lot of time to put together, so you can easily plan one for your next party.
Chocolate Pizza is one of the newest food fads to hit the internet. The photos of these tasty treats have appeared all over the web, but very few people know just how these desserts are made. This blog will look at everything you need to know about this popular dessert.
Why you should make this Recipe?
If you have been following me then you might know by now that I love pizza. And I also love chocolates. So it is obvious that I would love chocolate pizza because that gives me the best of both worlds.
Chocolate Pizza t is one of the most delicious things on earth. So, if you are reading this blog, you too like pizza, and if you like pizza, then you need to make a chocolate pizza.
Chocolate Pizza is an exciting way to enjoy your favorite food with a twist.
But why should you make chocolate pizza? Because
- Your kids would love this pizza
- Great recipe idea for kids birthday party
- Innovative dessert recipe to surprise guest
- Stays good in refrigerator for one day
Looking for some more Dessert Recipe?
Are you looking for some more dessert recipe ideas for your kids, then you might want to check out the below mention recipes. Hope you liked them too.
Chocolate Coconut Laddoo Recipe
Eggless chocolate truffle cake recipe
Eggless chocolate glucose biscuit no-bake cake
Eggless chocolate cake recipe in a pressure cooker
Basic Ingredients used to make this recipe:
The basic ingredients in making a great chocolate pizza recipe is not that difficult. Here is the list of ingredients you need to make that sweet treat.
- All Purpose Flour: I have used all-purpose flour to make cheese burst pizza, you can also use wheat flour instead, incase you want a healthy version of it.
- Yeast: To get the dough to ferment, I used yeast. I have used Instant dry yeast for this bread, but you can use active dry yeast as well.
- Milk: You’ll need fat in the dough to make soft bread. The addition of milk in this recipe gives a fantastic texture.
- Milk Powder: I have used milk powder in this recipe which helps in softening any bread.
- Sugar: Sugar softens the dough by feeding the yeast and increasing its activity.
- Water: Water to knead the dough.
- Chocolate: I have used three types of chocolate here, like dairy milk silk chocolate for top layer, and I have used choco spread from Hersheys and chocolate sauce.
- Toppings: You can use toppings of your choice, I have used strawberry, strawberry wafers and chocolate kisses.
Choco Burst Chocolate Pizza Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Maize Flour as required
For Topping and Garnishing:
- Chocolate Spread as required
- Dairy Milk Silk Chocolate as required, Grated
- Strawberry as required
- Strawberry Wafers as required
- Chocolate Kisses as required
- Dissolve 1 tbsp Sugar in 1/2 cup milk
- Add 2 tbsp yeast and let it proof
- Now add 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 1 tbsp milk powder and 1/3 cup water and mix it to a sticky dough.
- Transfer the dough to a platform.
- Knead well for about 10-15 minutes by stretching and scrapping the dough.
- Knead until the stickiness is gone and it forms a nice soft dough
- Add 1 tbsp butter and knead once more for another 2-3 minutes
- Grease a bowl with butter and place the dough in it.
- Grease the dough with butter.
- Let the dough stay for about 1 hr.
- In 1 hour the dough will become double the size.
- After 1 hour punch the dough to remove air bubbles.
- Transfer the dough to a platform, sprinkle some maize flour and knead once again for about 2 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 2 parts in 60:40 ratio
- Take the smaller ball and roll it into 90% the size of your pizza tray.
- Slightly roast this base for about a minute on a tava.
- Roll the other part into a size about 110% of your pizza tray.
- Place it on the pizza tray and prick it with a fork.
- Spread chocolate spread on the base.
- Then place the first base on top and seal the sides by brushing water on the sides.
- Now place the pizza for baking in a preheated oven at 240 degree for about 12 minutes.
- Take the pizza out and grate some chocolates on top and place it again in the oven for another 3 minutes.
- Once the pizza is done, take it out and garnish it with crushed wafers, chocolate sauce and strawberries.
- Decorate with some chocolate kisses also. And your choco burst chocolate pizza is ready to serve.
My Recommended Product:
- Capacity: 42 litres , Suitable for 5-8 people
- Cooking capability: Baking, Grilling, toasting
- Wattage: 2000W
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes Oven toaster grill, Skewers , Rotisserie, Baking Tray, Wire Rack, Crumb Tray, Rotisserie Tongs, Grill & Bake Tray Tong
Frequently Asked Question about the Chocolate Pizza:
Why my pizza crust is hard or dense?
Yeast is used to aerate the pizza crust. The dough will not be leavened if the yeast does not activate properly, resulting in a dense, dry, or hard texture. Make sure you have a good brand of yeast on hand.
I do not have an oven. How can I make pizza without an oven?
A pan or Kadai can easily be used to make pizza. You can check out this recipe for No Yeast Pizza in Kadai. And you can follow the same process to make Chocolate pizza too.
Won’t the chocolate filling burn if I add it in the inside crust?
No, the chocolate filling won’t burn. Since there are two crusts covering the chocolate it will not burn unless your crusts burn.
Can I add the top layer of the Chocolate at the beginning itself?
No, it is not recommended because if you do that, the top layer of the chocolate will burn. It is hence that we recommend baking the pizza first and then adding the top layer. Then you can bake the pizza for a further 2-3 minutes.
You might also want to try:
Best Dominos Style Recipe of Cheese Burst Pizza from Scratch
Stuffed Vegetable Cheese Bun
Dominos Style Garlic Bread Recipe – How to Make Garlic Bread at Home
Recipe for Whole Wheat Bread
A lot of time, effort, and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback. If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support.