This recipe of cheese burst pizza will help you to make the best Dominos Style cheese burst pizza from scratch. These Cheese Burst Pizzas have a cheese explosion inside the crust, with bite-sized chunks of cheese being released with every bite, which just makes it heavenly.
Our partner for this episode is Send7. You can check out the podcast here.
About Recipe of Cheese Burst Pizza
Are you a pizza lover who is looking for a new pizza experience? Then the Dominos Style Cheese Burst Pizza could be the pizza for you.
Pizza is perhaps one of the most popular foods in the world. And among the different pizzas in the market, cheese burst pizza is one of the most favorite dishes that has captured the heart of the people in a big way.
But, how are the cheese burst pizzas made? Well, this article is dedicated to all those pizza lovers who are yet to discover the joy of making a pizza at home. We will be looking into the recipe of a pizza that is very easy to make and is loaded with cheese.
There is something about the combination of melted cheese, bell pepper, and a crisp base that brings out the kid in all of us and makes us feel like we are in pizza heaven. This Vegetable Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe is one such recipe and is a good option if you have kids in the house.
It is a comfort food loved by many. Since ordering pizza is expensive and unhealthy, so making it at home is a good option. This pizza recipe combines the classic taste of pizza with the goodness of veggies, making it healthier and a better option.
This homemade vegetable cheese burst pizza recipe is one of our family’s favorite. It will definitely become yours too. You’ll love the homemade crust, the burst of cheese, and all the fresh vegetables. They are simple and easy to make with everyday ingredients. The recipe will give you a unique mouthwatering pizza.
In this post, we will take a look at how you can make the recipe of cheese burst pizza at home using some basic ingredients and tools.
So, here we go…….
Why you should make this recipe?
Making pizza at home is real fun. Especially when it comes out to your expectation, just like the one you buy from outside. Above all Home cooked pizzas are always better than store-bought pizza, and there are many reasons for this.
Fresh homecooked pizza has higher nutritional value and better flavor. Making homemade pizza with fresh ingredients is also cost-effective and budget-friendly. The burst cheese gives it a delightful flavor that you will never be able to get from a store-bought pizza.
If you’re planning to have a party at home, then make cheese burst pizza at home and make it fun for your guests.
- Easy to cook at home and a treat for people of all ages.
- Cheese burst pizza is one of the easiest dinner recipe
- The recipe will give you a unique mouthwatering pizza.
- It is a great dish to prepare with the family.
- Extremely simple to make.
- It is a great party food
Looking for some more party recipes?
Planning to throw a party at your house, then you might want to look at some of these party recipes. These recipes are a great way to delight and surprise your guests.
Basic Ingredients used to make this recipe:
My favorite homemade vegetable cheese burst pizza recipe combines gooey cheese with a generous amount of vegetables in a thin crispy crust. So if you’re looking for a delicious pizza then there are a few things you need to look for.
- All Purpose Flour: I have used all-purpose flour to make cheese burst pizza, you can also use wheat flour instead, incase you want a healthy version of it.
- Cheese: You can pick any cheese of your choice, here I have used Mozerella cheese, cheese spread and some cheese slices.
- Vegetables: I have used, capsicum, corn and onion for the toppings.
- Paneer: I have also used paneer for topping, you can replace paneer to tofu, if you want.
- Yeast: To get the dough to ferment, I used yeast. I have used Instant dry yeast for this bread, but you can use active dry yeast as well.
- Milk: You’ll need fat in the dough to make soft bread. The addition of milk in this recipe gives a fantastic texture.
- Milk Powder: I have used milk powder in this recipe which helps in softening any bread.
- Sugar: Sugar softens the dough by feeding the yeast and increasing its activity.
- Salt: This recipe calls for a pinch of salt in order to make the bread tasty. So make sure you add it.
- Water: Water to knead the dough.
Best Dominos Style Recipe of Cheese Burst Pizza from Scratch
INGREDIENTS FOR DOUGH:
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Salt
- Maize Flour As required
For Topping and Garnishing:
- 300 gms Paneer
- 1 nos Capsicum sliced lengthwise
- 1 nos Onion cut into square pieces
- 1/2 cup Sweet Corn boiled
- Oregano seasoning as required
- Chilli Flakes as required
- 1 tub Cheese spread – 1 tub of 300ml
- 6 nos Cheese slices
- Mozarella Cheese as required
Method of Preparation:
- In a bowl take hot milk and dissolve the sugar in it. Let is cool until it is warm enough to dip your finger.
- Add yeast and mix well.
- Let it proof for about 4-5 minutes
- (If you are using, instant yeast, you can skip the above 2 steps)
- Now add all-purpose flour, milk powder, salt and water and mix it to a sticky dough.
- The dough has to be sticky consistency. But do not add extra flour.
- Transfer the dough to a platform and Knead well for about 10-15 minutes by stretching and scrapping the dough.
- You can beat the dough in between. This helps make the dough soft and fluffy.
- Knead until the stickiness is gone and it forms a nice soft dough
- Add 1 tbsp butter and knead once more for another 2-3 minutes
- Grease a bowl with butter and place the dough in it.
- Grease the dough with butter and cover and let it rest for about an hour.
- In 1 hour the dough will become double the size.
- After 1 hour, take off the cover and punch the dough to remove air bubbles.
- Transfer the dough to a platform, sprinkle some maize flour and knead once again for about 2 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 2 parts in 60:40 ratio
- Take the smaller ball and roll it into 90% the size of your pizza tray.
- Slightly roast this base for about a minute on a tava.
- Roll the other part into a size about 110% of your pizza tray.
- Place it on the pizza tray and let the edges fall over the tray.
- Prick it with a fork.
- Spread liquid cheese on the base. Then place cheese slices on top of the liquid cheese.
- Then place the first base on top.
- Seal the sides by brushing water on the sides. Now prick the base again with a fork.
- Brush some butter on the edges.
- Then spread pizza sauce on top of the base, followed by grated mozarella cheese.
- Now you can add toppings on the top. Arrange it nicely so that the toppings looks nice and colorful.
- Spread some jalapeno and some more mozarella cheese on top.
- Preheat your over at 240 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Now place the pizza in a preheated oven and bake it at 240 degree for about 15 minutes.
- Once the pizza is done, take it out and slice it.
- Your cheese burst pizza is ready to eat.
My Recommended Product:
Frequently Asked Question about the Recipe of Cheese Burst Pizza:
Why my pizza crust is hard or dense?
Yeast is used to aerate the pizza crust. The dough will not be leavened if the yeast does not activate properly, resulting in a dense, dry, or hard texture. Make sure you have a good brand of yeast on hand.
Why has the cheese got separated and become rubbery?
The cheese will separate and become chewy or rubbery if the pizza is baked for a longer time. Bake for a shorter time and at a higher temperature.
I do not have an oven. How can I make pizza without an oven?
A pan or kadai can easily be used to make pizza. You can check out this recipe for No Yeast Pizza in kadai.
You might also want to try:
A lot of time, effort and passion goes into each post. My greatest satisfaction comes from your feedback. If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support.